Shanling SP-80 mono blocks for sale

  • wardsweb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2014
      I just added a picture of one of the SP-80 mono blocks that I am selling. Amps are identical. I replaced the stock EL34 with Electro Harmonix 6CA7 "fat bottle" tubes. They also come with a remote control to adjust the input gain. I do have the original boxes for these, if you want them. The pair of mono blocks are $1200 to any RCAS member. They do not come with the custom acrylic amp stands.
    • wflor421
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2014
        Would you be interested in a trade. I have a VTL ST85 i was thinking of selling. I paid $1200 for it about 5 years ago. Works beautifully.  http://www.stereophile.com/tubepoweramps/149/index.html
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
          Thanks for the offer but I'm selling because I have new mono blocks being built to use in their place.

          Subject: [rivercityaudiosociety] RE: Shanling SP-80 mono blocks for sale
          To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Saturday, March 1, 2014, 9:59 PM