Paco Lucio has died

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2014
      Paco Lucio has died of a heart attack at the age of 66
      Watch this video and weep
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2014
        Alan, that is sad news indeed. The performance on your link is one of my favorites and that song is listened to at least once a month. Matt also liked this quite a bit as I recall. 66 years old? I just don't get it.
        Bob

        http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/vinyl/messages/107/1074248.html

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2014
          An awesome performance, Alan!  Truly three masters of the guitar in one place.
          Thanks for sharing the video, but wish your news was on a brighter note.

          Don

          Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:48 PM

          Paco Lucio has died of a heart attack at the age of 66
          Watch this video and weep
          Alan
        • Matt
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2014
            Alan, he will be missed terribly.
            Bob is right. The performance in the video is a favorite of mine too.
            He was a stunningly talented guitarist.

            ---Matt