McIntosh MC240 tube amp for sale

  • wardsweb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2014
      Time to move some stuff around here. So to that end, I am sellling my McIntosh MC240 amplifier. It has been totally gone through. I even added a power switch, as the original do not have one. It has Winged C output tubes and I just installed a pair of Electro Harmonix gold pin 12BH7 tubes. This amp is ready to go; plug and play. I see these amps going on average between $2000 and $2800 on Ebay. I just don't want to ship this beast. I'll let this one go to a member for $1400. The tubes alone are over $300.
    • wardsweb
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2014
        A quick note to let you know the McIntosh amp is sold.
      • david weil
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2014
          Shoot I've been trying to sell gear but it hasn't gone as quickly as I expected.  thanks for the heads up though. Its a great amp and I'm glad it found a good home.

          Sent from my iPhone