Bench Cookie Footers

  • fredt300b
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011

      Here's the link to the Rockler Bench Cookie door prizes. Look around the page and you'll find cones and risers too. Something else to consider: even if these don't improve the sound of your component, elevating an amplifier or receiver an inch or two will enhance the cooling convection air flow, an important issue in the San Antonio summers.

      http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=25233&rrt=1

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
        Thanks for the link Fred. Looks like some new goodies in my future.

        Also let me take time to thank you and Sheri for your time and generosity in helping the River City Audio Society getting off the ground.