Greetings From Houston

  • fredt300b
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011

      Houston is only three hours from San Antonio, and we hold our meetings on the second Saturday of each month. River City members are invited to join our HAS Yahoo Group and are always welcome at our meetings. No RSVP is required; if our meeting topic is something you find interesting, just come on over, and bring a friend or two with you.

    • grw3audio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
        Thanks for coming down, you guys made a real impact.

        I did join your Yahoo group and everybody in RCAS should too. There's a lot of great information.