RE: Black Discuss devices

  • gregguillot
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2013

      LOL,

      Perusing the Mad Scientist Audio web site regarding the Black Discus - they offer several tongue-in-cheek explanations for how they work. I prefer the first one:

      The Doctor Explanation : BlackDiscus use a simplified form of the technology employed by the time lords which we call "Relative Dimension in Space" RDIS, which means that they are considerably bigger inside than out. Not only bigger, but heavier as well, as they are filled with lead. This means that they make excellent mass-dampers, even though they only weigh a few grams. Also note that the lead has been pushed back in time/to another dimension, so this means that BlackDiscus are fully RoHS compliant.

      "Time Lords"....OKAY  ;-)