Re: Another Hi Res Format Coming Our way on Blu Ray Discs

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2013
      Thanks Don I appreciate it! I have been busy "wrenching" and wiring my latest 2 wheel motorcycle project but I finally finished and am going to sit down and listen to some music. I agree with you that HD tracks seems a better deal. I even back up HD tracks to blu ray or dvd's and they will play on my Oppo just fine. Joe published a good link that includes a commercial for this line of discs, which I believe are from Universal Music. I also read in Hi Fi news this month that nobody in the audio industry (i.e. high end) was consulted regarding this product!!! They never learn.