RE: RMAF Registration

  • jim.clements@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2013

      I will be going again this year.  I'm flying in early on Thursday so I can go to the first night of the Great American Beer Fest.  Then I'll be covering RMAF for Secrets as I have for the last 2 years.

      I would hope that we can plan a group dinner.  I think that would be fun.

      Jim Clements

      --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, <uhubbard@...> wrote:

      I might be going too, I'll know later on this week...

      Are we planning an RCA'S get-together while there? Or is everybody kind of on their own?

      Hope to see you there!

      Ulises.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2013
        Jim/Ulises:  I hope to see you both in Denver!  Ulises:  last year we got together twice, once to go out to dinner in the evening and again at the convention lobby to take a group photo.  However, last year, one of our members had a rental car so he could transport us to the restaurant from our hotel.  I am not sure if he is going this year or if anyone else is planning on renting a car.  There are a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, but nothing special.  If not, perhaps we could at least get together at one of the hotel bars for a drink and swapping stories.
        I am staying at the Hyatt, not the Marriott which is where the convention is located.  The Hyatt is a couple of blocks from the convention center.

        Don