For Sale: SB Acoustics - Mandolin bookshelf speaker.

  • stevenzaiontz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hey guys, I'm selling a 2-way bookshelf speaker which uses SB Acoustics drivers. This was initially a kit bought from MeniscusAudio.com The kit came with crossovers and drivers only and sells for $357 plus shipping. The kit was designed by Jeff Bagby who is very well known for his crossover design program. More information regarding the drivers and parts can be seen here: http://meniscusaudio.com/mandolin-pair-p-1244.html

      Little known fact: Wilson Audio uses SB Acoustics woofers in their top of the line speakers.

      Here are a few photos of the entire build process and the finished speakers: http://imgur.com/a/B7ZnK#0

      The cabinets will most likely need to be re-finished or rebuilt as there are a couple blemishes. I'm basically giving the cabinets away.

      I'm asking $225 for the pair. Shoot me an email at Szaiontz@... if you're interested. This is a fantastic sounding speaker but I've gone a different direction in audio.

      -Steven
    • david weil
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2013
        Steven,
        Hey man I can't make it out today unless it's around 9:30. I got tied  up and I was already playing catch up after missing last week. I definitely want to get over there to check out the new gear and hook up the altmann stuff. I leave tomorrow morning and will be back on Monday for a while. I'll call you about getting together next week so have a good weekend and I'll catch up with you Monday or tues.

        To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2013

          Last call for the SB Acoustics bookshelf speakers.  Price reduced to $150 for the pair.

          Cheers,

          Steven

          To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2013
            Steven,

            That is a fantastic price for those speakers are they still available or did someone snatch them up? I would like to get them for my dads birthday but need to get the ok from my step-mom (am working on that right now).

            Thanks,
            Michael Woods
            812-320-2148