Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: July Meeting

  • Michael Woods
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 13 6:07 PM
      I may have bought said Thiel 3.6's from said member, I am very happy and they are exactly what I was looking for.

      -Michael

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 14 7:10 AM
        Michael,
        Said set was running off a receiver when I heard them and sounding amazing so I can can only imagine how good they'd be on a 2 channel system...
        What do you have driving them?
        Glad to hear they stayed local and you're enjoying them.

        --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, Michael Woods <mrwoodzi@...> wrote:

        > I may have bought said Thiel 3.6's from said member, I am very happy and they are exactly what I was looking for.
        >
        > -Michael

      • dpgdave
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 14 11:39 AM
          Michael,
          Glad to hear that the 3.6s are still in town. I would have made a move on them myself if I didn't have too much gear already.
          When I heard them, they were hooked up temporarily to a Harmon Kordon receiver. All I remember thinking was that they sounded awesome and they'd probably sound even better in a two channel set up.
          What are you using to power them?