Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Happy 4th of July & Next Meeting Preview

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4, 2013
      Bob, sounds like another great meeting!

      Am happy to help with the stevedoring if you need it.

      ---Matt

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4, 2013
        I can help move stuff if I can hitch a ride there.  Joe

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2013
          Joe, you are welcome to hitch a ride with me.
          ---Matt

          --- In mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com, "gregguillot" <greg.guillot@...> wrote: > > Hi Bob! > > Looking forward to the next meeting - that will be a fascinating topic! Let us know if we can help with equipment - I can bring the speaker stands again, etc. > > Thanks, > Greg > > --- In mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <godzilla56@> wrote: > > > > Hope all RCAS are enjoying the day with friends & family! I have some exciting news for our upcoming July meeting (well I think it's exciting). > ........ >
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 6, 2013
            Thanks,Matt ! I just noticed the date and I'm not sure I can go after all. My brother Bill who I've not seen in about 10 years may be coming down that weekend. The 20th is our Mom's 83rd birthday. I usually only go out to visit her Sundays, but I will probably make an exception and go that Saturday . I need to pay better attention to our emails.   Joe

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 6, 2013
              Joe, as always; family first. It sounds like a significant get-together.

              ---Matt

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 6, 2013
                Thanks Matt. As soon as we are locked you and i can coordinate the departure time etc.
                Appreciate the help as always!
                Bob

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 7, 2013
                  Bob,