Meeting This Saturday at Bjorns (Emails Sent)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      The individual emails announcing this month's meeting have been sent out. If you did NOT receive an email would you please respond to me at Godzilla56@... so I may update our records. Due to a recent hacking incident my address book was lost so this month I had to use our member registration sheets to recover the email information. I am concerned a few new members may have been missed.

      Hope to see everyone on Saturday at Bjorns, 1PM. Don has a very interesting presentation for us regarding digital audio that will include a chance to see if we can distinguish between redbook cd and high resolution versions of specific songs/music. This is what audiophiles call FUN!

      See you all on Saturday.