RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] July Meeting date & Topic

  • Matt Solorio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2011

      Bob, following up on your question ---

      I have a pair of Definitive Technology PowerMonitor 500s that I believe qualify as a bookshelf speaker; they need a 120volt outlet to plug them into if you want to hear them the way they were designed to be used. However, they will also work just fine on their own. I am happy to bring them. Let me know.

      ----Matt