Re: Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22 9:55 AM
      I just uploaded a Word file to the "Files" section of this site. Please complete the brief questionaire and email it to me if you are interested.

      I will send it to the Editor in Chief on your behalf. Our website will open the application to all readers on June 3rd and interviews will be late June. If you get it to me before June 3rd, then I would think you will have a better chance at an interview.

      Best regards,

      Jim