Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity

  • francisco licon
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2013
      Hi Jim, I would be interested in this offer.
      Thanks, Frank

      ------------------------------

      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2013
        Hi Jim, I'm definitely interested! Let me know what I need to do to "audition" or apply for the opportunity.

        Thanks! Ulises.
      • Jim
        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2013
          Guys, I have asked the magazine owners for an application of some kind. I will send it out or post it here when I get it. Please stay tuned. Thanks,

          Jim

          --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jim, I'm definitely interested! Let me know what I need to do to "audition" or apply for the opportunity.
          >
          > Thanks! Ulises.

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2013
            I just uploaded a Word file to the "Files" section of this site. Please complete the brief questionaire and email it to me if you are interested.

            I will send it to the Editor in Chief on your behalf. Our website will open the application to all readers on June 3rd and interviews will be late June. If you get it to me before June 3rd, then I would think you will have a better chance at an interview.

            Best regards,

            Jim