Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] So, who has a SET amp?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
      I have a scratch built 2A3 (3watt) but it is a bit noisey. I just haven't taken the time to trouble shoot it. I also have a 6DN7 (1.5watt) that is quiet and really sweet.

      Alan, did I bring over a little yellow amp when I was there? That is the 6DN7.

      Luther

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
        Yes you did
        I also have my little 2.5w Miniwatt amp