Re: Reel to reel in Craigslist Austin

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hi Bob, I sent an email to the guy selling it. I'll let you know what he replies.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
        Hi Bob, I sent an email to the guy selling it. I'll let you know what he replies.
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
          Thanks. My windows 8 laptop paper weight isn't working so I'm limited 2 my iPhone, wi fi in hotel only in evening or early morning.
          Bob

          Sent from my iPhone 2104134222

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
            The seller said he doesn't want to split the system so be wants to sell the cabinet and both reel to reels as one item. He also said he has some people who are going to look at it on Sunday.
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
              Ok, was worth a shot. Tx, bob