Reel to reel in Craigslist Austin

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      I saw this on Craigslist, I don't know anything about reel to reel, but I know some of you like them, this seems very interesting:

      http://austin.craigslist.org/ele/3688569555.html
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
        Ulises, or any RCAS member online....I am in Mexico but would be interested in the quad Sansui deck (working model only). Would someone give me a hand and call and see if he would sell it for $200 and I would pick up next week when I return. Don't need the whole setup, only the quad.
        Thanks in advance!
        Bob

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
          Hi Bob, I sent an email to the guy selling it. I'll let you know what he replies.
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
            Hi Bob, I sent an email to the guy selling it. I'll let you know what he replies.
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
              Thanks. My windows 8 laptop paper weight isn't working so I'm limited 2 my iPhone, wi fi in hotel only in evening or early morning.
              Bob

              Sent from my iPhone 2104134222

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
                The seller said he doesn't want to split the system so be wants to sell the cabinet and both reel to reels as one item. He also said he has some people who are going to look at it on Sunday.
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
                  Ok, was worth a shot. Tx, bob