Re: Lonestar audio fest

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
      I think I'm included in the "a group of us" but I wanted to know who else is going. I know Alan and John are going, who else? I invited Pierre and he'll let me know if he's going. I also invited another friend that I'm trying to get in the RCA'S.
    • gregguillot
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
        --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

        > I think I'm included in the "a group of us" but I wanted to know who else is going. I know Alan and John are going, who else? I invited Pierre and he'll let me know if he's going. I also invited another friend that I'm trying to get in the RCA'S.

        I am going as well. Riding up with John and the rest of the gang :-)
      • pierrema333
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
          Ulises I am in. I will go with you. I have a 2005 Sienna that I can take if we need the room to take or bring items to/from Dallas. I am pretty sure Dallas has some cool Audio stores. For sure more than San Antonio.