Re: Lonestar audio fest

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 17, 2013
      Who else is going to the Lonestar Audio fest? I plan to go.
    • alanhendler@att.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 17, 2013
        Ulises,
        A group of us is going including me
        Alan

        Sent from Windows Mail

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
          I think I'm included in the "a group of us" but I wanted to know who else is going. I know Alan and John are going, who else? I invited Pierre and he'll let me know if he's going. I also invited another friend that I'm trying to get in the RCA'S.
        • gregguillot
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
            --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

            > I think I'm included in the "a group of us" but I wanted to know who else is going. I know Alan and John are going, who else? I invited Pierre and he'll let me know if he's going. I also invited another friend that I'm trying to get in the RCA'S.

            I am going as well. Riding up with John and the rest of the gang :-)
          • pierrema333
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
              Ulises I am in. I will go with you. I have a 2005 Sienna that I can take if we need the room to take or bring items to/from Dallas. I am pretty sure Dallas has some cool Audio stores. For sure more than San Antonio.