Re: DSD Playback on Esoteric K-07

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
      Hi Alan

      The manual states that "during SACD playback the DSD signal is sent directly to the D/A converter". That is where I am getting the info.....like most manuals I have had to study this one several times to figure out what some of the options/settings are. However, that statement indicates to me that a DSD file is being played. Thats all I can go on at this point.
      Only way to know for sure I guess is to try a pure DSD file..I only have SACD's....

      Bob