Re: July Meeting date & Topic

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2011
      I'd love to attend, but I'll be driving to New Orleans for the Tales of the Cocktail convention. I know, it sucks to be me. But somebody's got to go to New Orleans to try all those new cocktails, and eat all those oysters, and fried soft-shell crab po-boys, and crawfish, and jambalaya.

      I'd better stop. I'm probably driving Luther crazy.

      --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <godzilla56@...> wrote:

      > The next RCAS club meeting will be held on 16 July 11.
    • Matt Solorio
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2011

        Bob, I will be there.

        ---Matt

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2011
          Good.....do u have any bookshelf speakers?

          Bob

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2011

            Bob, following up on your question ---

            I have a pair of Definitive Technology PowerMonitor 500s that I believe qualify as a bookshelf speaker; they need a 120volt outlet to plug them into if you want to hear them the way they were designed to be used. However, they will also work just fine on their own. I am happy to bring them. Let me know.

            ----Matt