Anyone know a good woodworker/cabinet maker for turntable plinths?

  • gregguillot
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      Fellow RCA Members,

      Does anyone know a good woodworker or cabinet maker that would be willing to make a pair of turntable plinths for a reasonable price? I have two acoustically suspended turntables that I would like to have simple plinth bases made from something like cherry or walnut.

      Any suggestions would be appreciated!

      Thanks,
      Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
         Steven Zaiontz should be able to cut you something. He has access to a 2D CNC machine. Should be no problem to take your plinth and duplicate in a nice wood. If that does't work, let me know.

        Luther

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          Yep, shoot me an email if you want. I may be able to help.

          -Steven

          --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, Wardsweb <wardsweb@...> wrote:

          >  Steven Zaiontz should be able to cut you something. He has access to a 2D CNC machine. Should be no problem to take your plinth and duplicate in a nice wood. If that does't work, let me know.
          >
          > Luther

        • gregguillot
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
            Thanks Guys!