Music recommendation: Steve Wilson's new album

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      I know Luther's a fellow fan of Porcupine Tree; leader Steve Wilson's new album, "The Raven That Refused To Sing" is out and it's stunningly well recorded and the music is amazing. It's also available on high-res 5.1 Blu-ray for $15 at Amazon.

      http://tinyurl.com/cxaqpa4

      If you're a Jethro Tull fan, do yourself a favor and find the deluxe reissue of "Aqualung" that Wilson remixed a few years back; it sounds amazing as well.