Estate Sale Fwd: Address 3518 Hunters Sound 78230.

  • noflatsnosharps
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26 11:28 AM
      I started helping with a group that does Estate Sales. This one will have a Sapphire surround system. Definitive Sub. Pioneer VSX 1019AH Receiver. 8 Outdoor Rock styled
      Speakers. Sharp 70" Aquos Quartron 3D flat screen. No advanced pricing.
      Come see on this Thursday - Saturday only.
      Good luck.
      Lee
    • noflatsnosharps
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27 6:30 PM
        Found out the price for the Flatscreen is $2600.00 and the Sapphire Speakers and Definitive sub are going for $2600.00 too.

        Lee