RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] March 2013 Pictures Posted

  • alanhendler@att.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
      Bob,
      I also should have by that meeting the Teac UD-501 which
      can play DSD downloads. I will try to download some
      DSD files to my laptop for the meeting
      Alan

      Sent from Windows Mail

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
        That would be interesting, I have never heard a true DSD file.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
          I hope you are successful as I've not heard a DSD file playback .  Joe

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 26, 2013
            I have played back a few free DSD downloads on my laptop and they sounded very good, but really not any better than a good Redbook song. Have not played them on any of my home systems, so they may sound better over a good set of speakers compared to my IEM's at work.

            Don
            ---- Joseph Bohan <bohan.joseph@...> wrote:
            > I hope you are successful as I've not heard a DSD file playback .  Joe

          • the_matching_mole
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 28, 2013
            • Joseph Lopez
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 28, 2013
                That's awesome, I just bought a 103, loving it so far!