Ranch de Kris 3/30/13 2013 Season Kick-off Event

  • Kris Rexroad
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 25 7:41 AM
      The Ranch de Kris monthly music listening/sharing events is starting up again for the 2013 season.  I usually try to announce these events at least two weeks in advance, but didn't make it that early this time.  Sorry for the short notice.  Also, I don't think I want to announce this on the RCA-S list each month, since I noticed a number of RCA-S members are on the RdK mailing list, and I don't want to repeatedly bombard them with announcements.  So, if you want on the RdK mailing list of events, please respond back to me directly, not on the RCA-S list.

      Oh, and happy birfday to Bob!

      Start time is 7:00PM, Saturday 3/30/13.

      THEME-
      The 2013 season of Full Moon MusicShare events is off to a late start, but it is starting nonetheless.  Come celebrate at the first event of the year at Ranch de Kris.  This will be the usual MusicShare format, where you the visitor will have an influence on the music played.  Influence the selection by bringing music.  The location will be in the Dream Dominion again, but with a slightly different setup, it should be fun.

      MOON REPORT-
      The moon will be a waning gibbous and 87.2% lit.  It will rise rather late at 11:37PM, so be sure to bring a flashlight.

      KEEP IN MIND-
      -Bring music to share with others, or just bring yourself.
      -Go to "Ranch de Kris" in Facebook and check the Notes section for details on formats.
      -This event will be canceled IF it rains (currently predicted at 20%). Check back on the Ranch de Kris Facebook page before you leave for latest updates.

      NEXT EVENT -> 4/13/13 ??? (not sure yet)

      --If you need directions to RdK, reply back and I'll give you detailed directions.
      --Gates open at 6:30PM.
      --End time is when ever we decide to pack it in.
      --Water and a few other beverages provided by RdK, bring anything else you want.
      --Use Parking Lot 'C' as it is closest to the music.
      ----(check the map in the photos section of the RdK Facebook page).
      --Be sure to bring a flashlight (and some music), your favorite lawn chair, too.
      --Dress appropriately, when the sun goes down, the chill comes on big time.

      If you want off this list, reply back with your request.
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 26 9:29 AM
        Hi Kris,

        Please count me in for Ranch de Kris. I don't think I'll make it for this Saturday, but definitely in the future ones.

        Thanks!

        Ulises.