PS Audio RCAS Discount

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      After our great meeting yesterday, Paul McGowan has extended a "club discount" to all members of the RCAS ! They will give us 20% of any product. If you are interested contact me and I can provide the details on how to get the discount when you order from their web site. I will also be posting a wrap up of the meeting and the pictures from Don in a few days.