Lonestar audio fest

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hey John
      What do we need to do about hotel rooms?
      Alan
    • ksboudro
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
        Hi Alan,
        Please contact me offline and I will get you all of the details and schedules.
        John

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
          John,
          Just got a room at the $99 rate
          I'm all set
          Thanks

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 17 3:59 PM
            Who else is going to the Lonestar Audio fest? I plan to go.
          • alanhendler@att.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 17 5:06 PM
              Ulises,
              A group of us is going including me
              Alan

              Sent from Windows Mail

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 18 12:14 AM
                I think I'm included in the "a group of us" but I wanted to know who else is going. I know Alan and John are going, who else? I invited Pierre and he'll let me know if he's going. I also invited another friend that I'm trying to get in the RCA'S.
              • gregguillot
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 18 11:14 AM
                  --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "Ulises A Hubbard" <uhubbard@...> wrote:

                  > I think I'm included in the "a group of us" but I wanted to know who else is going. I know Alan and John are going, who else? I invited Pierre and he'll let me know if he's going. I also invited another friend that I'm trying to get in the RCA'S.

                  I am going as well. Riding up with John and the rest of the gang :-)
                • pierrema333
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 18 8:10 PM
                    Ulises I am in. I will go with you. I have a 2005 Sienna that I can take if we need the room to take or bring items to/from Dallas. I am pretty sure Dallas has some cool Audio stores. For sure more than San Antonio.