Re: More News for Saturday " CEO Talk"

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Man, that's exciting! I can't believe I'm going to have to miss it since I'm still on vacations with my family, please tell me how the call with Paul went!! He and Arnie Nudell stated Genesis and I'm pretty sure he designed the servo subwoofer amplifier on my Genesis 350se.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
        Ulises:

        Wow you really missed a really good one today ....ill save the details for a posting later on the club web site after I recover from today. but talking with Paul was a gas and he really gave us a lot of good info. I got the idea for this after you called Bob Carver. We may try this again in the future with other prominent folks, why not?

        You are welcome to come to my house if you want to see and hear the product as it will be here for quite a while. By the way, I have a birthday coming up 27 March. Can I buy one of your wifes special cakes or is it a family deal only? I would love to eat my sonus faber speakers or the j corder open reel would be neat  I have tried every trick to pressure my girlfriend but she admits to not having the necessary "skill set".

        regards, hope your vacation was great,

        Bob