Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Meeting update

    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 10, 2013
      Sure, bring the goertz cable
      Alan

      From: Joseph Bohan <bohan.joseph@...>
      To: "rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com" <rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, March 10, 2013 9:12:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Meeting update

      I still have your Alpha Core Goertz speaker cables I could bring with the speakers if you'd rather , Alan . I have my amps driving my speakers again. Your TS seotl was about the same as my amps with less grunt in the bass. Probably lower distortion and without the hum . Thanks for the audition !!   Joe