Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Meeting update

    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 10, 2013
      Why , yes I once owned a pair of beautiful used Klipschorns before I got back to vacuum tubes. When I was strapped for cash, I sold them to Bjorn .

      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 10, 2013
        Ok guys,
        I like the folded horn comment!
        Let us count on using Joe's speakers
        Joe, if you can use the jumpers we can then use a single speaker cable
        I will bring my Tellurium blue cables.
        Frank, you don't have to bring your speakers. I was concerned that
        you will have to leave early so this takes care of that issue
        Joe, I will bring my VTL amps which should work fine with your speakers
        I think we are set
        Alan

        Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 1:05 PM

        To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.comCC: szaiontz@...From: ddisbennett@... Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:41:22 +0000 Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Meeting update

        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 10, 2013
          I still have your Alpha Core Goertz speaker cables I could bring with the speakers if you'd rather , Alan . I have my amps driving my speakers again. Your TS seotl was about the same as my amps with less grunt in the bass. Probably lower distortion and without the hum . Thanks for the audition !!   Joe

          Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 1:05 PM

          To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.comCC: szaiontz@...From: ddisbennett@... Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:41:22 +0000 Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Meeting update

          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 10, 2013
            Sure, bring the goertz cable