Frank

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
      Frank,
      Had a good time listening to your system
      I have been thinking about the power issue with your
      tube amp and decided I will bring my VTL ST-80
      In triode mode it puts out 40 watts which should
      work really nice with the Heresy's
      So just bring the speakers
      See you next Saturday
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
        OK, Alan; now I am confused.  You are bringing your higher power tube amp, so do I still need to bring my SS NAD?

        Don

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
          Don,
          Sorry for the confusion. I thought if you bring it we could see
          how the PS Audio isolation base would effect a solid state
          power amp. So if you could please bring it
          Alan

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
            OK, Alan.  That makes sense and I will be happy to bring it.

            Don