Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] 4 shelf rack for sale

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi, Steve:

      I might be interested; what are the dimensions?  If you have a picture, please send it to:  ddisbennett@....
      Thanks!

      Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:41 PM
      Subject: [rivercityaudiosociety] 4 shelf rack for sale

      All,

      I have a 4 shelf Target rack I don't need anymore.
      Has adjustable spikes on the bottom and for the top shelf as well.
      $30 bucks?

      btw....Music Direct has a good sale on the Solid Steel Italian made
      racks.

      Note: If you buy my Target rack or make an offer you are required to bring a few tunes over and offer advice/feedback on my system.
      (I'm always interested in suggestions....)

      Not seeing the ability to post the pic.
      Email me for the pic.

      Steve
      875 4375