Next Meeting is 16 March (Saturday) at Bjorns

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Just a quick post since there is some confusion here, the next RCAS meeting is at 1pm on Saturday, 16 March at Bjorns. We will be evaluating the new PS Audio isolation base/line purifier. Go to their web site if you want more info now. The April meeting will be conducted by Matt Solario and he will posting further info on that as we get closer to the event. Finally, John will be posting a "reminder" soon regarding basic club information that newer members may be unaware of or some members have forgotten.