Re: Big Thanks

  • Strike Force Bravo
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
      I have the Flagship Class D audio SDS-470 amp which is 300 wpc and can say it is one incredible amp. Sounds like a huge tube amp with excellent control and musicality. I have the four channel version driving my Emerald Physics CS2.3s and couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended.

      Dave B.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
        I brought my Gilmore Raptor monoblocks to Bjorns
        They are 250w/8ohms and 500w/4ohms. I love them better
        than all the various tube amps I have owned
        Alan