June RCAS Photos at Galen Carol Audio Posted

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      Greetings to all members. Please note that I have posted the pictures (taken by our great club photographer Don) from our June meeting to the web site. Sorry for the delay, I have been under the weather with a nasty sinus infection..but am now enjoying a steady diet of antibiotics & steroids so I expect to be better soon. Please note we havent picked a topic yet for the next meeting, so I would like to hear from you so John and i can put the meeting together. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. It was a great Saturday and Galen really came through with a door prize for everyone in attendance. It was also fun to hear the Bryston BDP-1 digital player and meet Tom McGehee (from dallas) as well as Lee Sosby who gave us the main presentation on Musical Fidelity products. John and I also appreciate that everyone who RSVP'd showed up for the meeting. As our club becomes more established and grows we hope to get other hi fi reps to visit and give us further product demonstrations. Thanks again to everyone!