Grammy Winners

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hello, Music Lovers:

      I downloaded two of the Grammy winners that we previewed at our recent RCAS meeting(thanks to Matt).  I got both albums from HDTracks and I must say I was very impressed with the quality of the recording.  I wasn’t sure they could make a pop/rock album anymore that wasn’t compressed to death, but both of these are clean and dynamic and will really put your system through the wringer.  Personally, I preferred the album by Fun, “Some Nights” as compared to Mumford & Sons, “Babel”, although I really liked the latter’s version of Paul Simon’s “The Boxer”.  HDTracks has a sale through today with 20% off of the Grammy  Winners using the code “20grammy”.
      Enjoy!