Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Prototype Rethm Loudspeakers

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hey Joey,
      Which Lowther drivers are you using. I have Lowther Medallions with PM2A drivers
      and they were my reference speakers until I got my Maggie 3.6's.
      For you guys in our club who are interested in a high efficiency single driver
      speakers not counting the subs these should be very good. I have heard the
      original Rethms and the are excellent. Efficiency pushing 98-100db
      Alan