RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Going backwards

  • david weil
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 14, 2013
      Alan, Great find. I'll give you a ring over the weekend.

      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      From: alanhendler@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:25:59 -0800
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Going backwards

      David,
      I was going to build the kit but the dealer had one he had built for a customer
       who changed his mond and offered it to me for the kit
      price so I took it. You are welcome any time to come listen. Just let me know.
      Any time this weekend would be good
      Alan

      From: alanhendler@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:17:54 -0800

      Steven
      It is the Audio Note 2.1b
      Alan

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 15, 2013
        Alan ; I want to hear it ! I know it's short notice,but would Saturday about 1 P.M. work for you ? I remember about how I got there before but I don't remember the address or phone # .  Joe Bohan

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 15, 2013
          Count me in also. Maybe during the week would be better for me Alan it seems you might be busy this weekend. would you send me your address info again by separate email to Godzilla56@.... Tx, Bob

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 15, 2013
            Joe,