Re: Thanks Fred!
- I also would like to thhak Fred and all of you for a nice time. It was a learning experience.
1. Good corssovers make a BIG difference
2. Good measurements does not always equal great sound
3. Quality of drivers do matter
4. There are some nice tools out there for the taking :-)
I am impressed with the projects you have showed us online and your workshop.
Thanks Fred for traveling to SAT in the rain.
Matt, the Grammy idea was a great one! Two of my picks won Grammies.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "wardsweb" wrote:
> I want to thank Fred for the presentation on the OmniMic. It was fun and informative. I know a couple members that will be buying the software and mic. I can't thank you enough because I know you drove about 3 hours over, stayed about 3 hours and drove another 3 hours home. That makes for a long day. Thanks again!