Re: Thanks Fred!

  • pierrema333
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2013
      I also would like to thhak Fred and all of you for a nice time. It was a learning experience.

      Lessons learned:
      1. Good corssovers make a BIG difference
      2. Good measurements does not always equal great sound
      3. Quality of drivers do matter
      4. There are some nice tools out there for the taking :-)

      I am impressed with the projects you have showed us online and your workshop.

      Thanks Fred for traveling to SAT in the rain.

      Matt, the Grammy idea was a great one! Two of my picks won Grammies.

      Sincerely,

      Pierre Martinez