Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Had a great listening session with Alan

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
      Glad to hear of other guys getting together. I need to get back over to Alan's too and hear his latest setup.

      By the way, Alan wants to hear my systems. Maybe we can setup a mini meet and have a few others over at the same time.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
        I would really like to hear your system.A minimeet would be good

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
          Alan would this Sunday, say 1pm work for you?

          I would really like to hear your system.A minimeet would be good
          Alan
        • vintagehifisteve
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
            I'm going to agree with you guys here and say that when I was at Alan's house this previous weekend it was a real treat to hear his systems. Especially hearing Eva Cassidy on his maggies. Wow is all that needs be said. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing his Lowther's and his Miniwatt the next time I get a chance to go over there again.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
              ! PM would be great  I assume you mean your house
              Please give me your address

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
                Looks like after lunch this Sunday. If anyone would like to stop by, let me know and I will email you the address.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
                  Hey, I know where you live! And I have some SHM-CDs you should hear, too!

                  > Looks like after lunch this Sunday. If anyone would like to stop by, let me know and I will email you the address.

                  Gene H.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
                    Bring it on Bro. Would you like a nice summer ale or some Stella Artois?

                    Hey, I know where you live! And I have some SHM-CDs you should hear, too!

                    > Looks like after lunch this Sunday. If anyone would like to stop by, let me know and I will email you the address.

                    Gene H.

                  • david weil
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
                      Ward,
                      I'll try to get free Sunday. Put me down as tentative.
                      Hope to see you there.

                      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
                      From: wardsweb@...
                      Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:41:26 -0700