Re: Bikes, Beer and Audio (BBA)

  • dpgdave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
      Luther,
      I had a great time hanging out and I really appreciate your input on my setup. When I hear suspect nuances in my system, it really helps to hear a veteran audiophile's take on the issue. We have a lot of educated ears in the group and it's really helpful for us newbies.
      I hope the screen works out and I'll bring you a copy of the Marcy Playground we listened to. Maybe we play it for the group and get their take on techno? :)

      David B, I'm going to look into Rocky Mountain. I'd love to go!!
      I need some new idea's as I've decided to sell my Harbeth Super HL5s. I think they're a little too laid back for some of the music I listen to, as much as I do love them.

      If anyone in the group is interested, yall have first dibs before I set them up on Agon in a week from now. You're all more than welcome to swing by for a listen.

      Alan, As soon as I get a chance, I'm going to call you to come check out those Maggies. I'm interested to hear how they compare to my Ohm Walsh Mk5.

      Best to all,
      Dave W