Re: Speaker switch and Mecano

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hi Greg,

      I have the same concern so I have not connected it ti my a Carver tube amps. I think Bob Carver told me it wouldn't damage these particular amps if they didn't have a load for a little while, but I don't think leaving them without load for a while is a good idea, also who knows how they'll behave if switching the load in and out.

      So for now I'm just playing with it with solid state amps.