New Music

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi, All:

      This week I received several new CD’s including two new SACD’s:  Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms – 20th Anniversary Edition (SACD); The Eagles – Hotel California (Japanese remaster from DVD-A to SACD); Karla Bonoff – All My Life; and The Cranberries – Stars, The Best of 1992-2002.  These are all excellent discs musically and the two SACD’s are sonically superb.  I highly recommend all of these.  I have both the 96/24 HDTracks download and the SACD of the Eagles Hotel California and although both sound great, the SACD sounds the best to me, especially since it is multi-channel surround.
      Thanks to Joe Bohan for recommending the Karla Bonhoff as it is quite good and also an excellent value for the money.