Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Pictures from the Mini Meet (January 2013)

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      You are very welcome, Ulises, and thank you for hosting a wonderful get-together of our audio club.
      I thought some of my pictures of your systems turned out very well as did the one of you with your daughter. If you would like the full-resolution originals for your own personal use, just send me your email address. You might even want to send one to Bob Carver to show him these great speakers in their new home!

      Don