Pictures from the Mini Meet (January 2013)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
      I have finished posting the best pictures from the mini meet last weekend. If you missedx it, well, it was a lot of fun. Enjoy the pictures & thanks to Don our club photographer.

      Dont forget, our next meeting is a "big" one with a guest speaker. It will be the SECOND Saturday in February at Bjorns. As always, Ill send the details out during the week before the event. Mark you calendars and plan to attend.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
        Great pictures!! Thank you, Don, for being our official photographer! and Thanks Bob for posting the pictures so we all can enjoy them.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
          You are very welcome, Ulises, and thank you for hosting a wonderful get-together of our audio club.
          I thought some of my pictures of your systems turned out very well as did the one of you with your daughter. If you would like the full-resolution originals for your own personal use, just send me your email address. You might even want to send one to Bob Carver to show him these great speakers in their new home!

          Don