Re: Ulises "Mini Meet"

  • gregguillot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
      Thanks for a wonderful time Ulises! You and your wife are wonderful hosts. The pizza was delicious and listening to your fantastic collection of speakers was truly a great experience. It's always a great time socializing with our audio society. A great group of people with so much knowledge and good taste in music!