Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Computer audio

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
      Hi, Joe:

      Yes, I have learned a lot from this site.  I met the founder, Chris Conaker, several years ago at a seminar on computer audio he and the founder of Peachtree Audio presented at Bjorn’s.  I have been following his site ever since then.  Only negative thing is that he tends to focus on products that are pretty high end and are probably out of the price range of many of us.

      Don

      Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 7:00 AM
      Subject: [rivercityaudiosociety] Computer audio

      Here is a site I just learned about :  http://www.computeraudiophile.com/     Joe