Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: January meeting

  • francisco licon
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 25, 2013

      Hi, I still need your address.
      Thanks, Frank
      --- On Fri, 1/25/13, Ulises A Hubbard <uhubbard@...> wrote:

      From: Ulises A Hubbard <uhubbard@...>
      Subject: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: January meeting
      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 5:57 PM

      Hi everybody,

      I'm still cleaning my house to have it decent for tomorrow meeting, the pizza is in the oven already!

      If you haven't RSVP, That's ok, just show up tomorrow, we'll make room =)

      If for some reason you didn't get my address and phone number, reply to this and I'll send you my info via email.

      I'll see you all here tomorrow noonish!

      Ulises